Please give me solution
H , this is expected behavior ,
you can …
- check if kapacitor , influxdb and chronograf services are up and running
- check in the chronograf configuration if the connections are ok
- click the refresh button on the left of the url to refresh the page until it works again
- where chronograf configuration in linux redhat?
- if i restart browser chronograf run normal again
Do you still have a problem ?
yes sir i have still problem
Is this the solution ?
Influxd and Kapacitor must be up and running else chronograf will give errors .
So Every time you restart one of the two componenten , you can