Error: invalid import path join flux

Greetings,

I want to use joins, but I get this error when I import:

import “join”
I am running Version v2.3.0+SNAPSHOT.090f681737
Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Hi @Guido_Berger,
2.3 is a little behind InfluxDB Cloud on the Flux version. For now, you have the baseline join() available to you which does not require a package import. The second option is to use the experimental join package:

import "experimental"

|> experimental.join(left: left, right: right, fn: (left, right) => ({left with lv: left._value, rv: right._value }))

Thx a lot. Im running on debain amd64. I tried to replace die 2.3 binary with the new nightly build. But the influxdb did not start:

Failed to apply KV migrations" log_id=0cEYJzh0000 error="up: reading migrations: DB contains record of unknown migration \"create remotes and replications metrics buckets\" - if you are downgrading from a more recent version of influxdb, please run the \"influxd downgrade\" command from that version to revert your metadata to be compatible with this version prior to starting influxd."
Aug 11 01:47:07 debian01 influxd-systemd-start.sh[13357]: Error: up: reading migrations: DB contains record of unknown migration "create remotes and replications metrics buckets" - if you are downgrading from a more recent version of influxdb, please run the "influxd downgrade" command from that version to revert your metadata to be compatible with this version prior to starting influxd.

I would be nice, if there was an manual to relpace the binary to update from 2.3 to nightly.

@Guido_Berger This means that the InfluxDB metadata isn’t up to date or the metadata migrations have change. Run the following to rollback your metadata:

influxd downgrade 2.2

Then use the nightly binary to start InfluxDB. It will run all the necessary migrations on startup:

influxd