Good morning and welcome to the InfluxDB Community! In this weekly post, we want to welcome al of you new members to the InfluxDB Community Forum, give some tips for getting around in the forum, let you know where Influxers are this week, and share some things you don’t want miss.
If you’re just getting started, please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. While you’re at it, say hello and introduce yourself in a reply to this post.
If you have any questions or need help, search or browse the forums. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, just ask. Feel free to take a minute to respond to this thread and introduce yourself as well.
What’s happening next week & looking ahead
August 5 - Time Series Minneapolis Meetup & Workshop - We’re kicking off our Minneapolis Meetup!
August 6-7 - DevOps Days Minneapolis - Influxers are coming to MSP for DevOps Days. Stop by the booth to say hi and grab some sweet swag.
July 7 - What is Time Series webinar - Come join us for an intro to time series at 8am PST.
July 7 - Using Time Series for Full Observability of a SaaS Platform webinar - Alex Tavgen from Playtech, the world’s largest online gambling software supplier, is joining us to discuss how they use time series data for full observability of their platform.
Articles, Podcasts, Videos, and News To Catch Up On
- Using Flus to Group, Shape, and Analyze Your Time Series Data
- Fast Company Names InfluxData One of the 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators (we’re a little excited)
- How to Install InfluxDB 1.7 and 2.0 on Linux in 2019 - Great guide from InfluxAce Antoine
- We launched Time Series LA Meetup!
- Enterprise Streaming Telemetry and You: Getting Started with Model Driven Telemetry
If you need anything at all, feel free to reach out and let us know!
– The InfluxDB Community Team