Telegraf not sending APC PDU information to Influx

We use Telegraf, Influx, and Grafana to monitor our lab environments. We had smaller APC pdus that we were easily able to pull data from.

Our lab purchased some new APC pdus. I have all the MIB files for these new units. I’ve confirmed that the new MIB files pull the correct information with the correct authentication information.

Currently i can’t find a way to troubleshoot why my data is not coming through telegraf into our Influx.
I have activated debugging and have the logs but all I find in the logs is this one line.

Jun 07 12:58:48 telegraf.local telegraf[17039]: 2023-06-07T16:58:48Z E! [outputs.influxdb] E! [outputs.influxdb] Failed to write metric (will be dropped: 400 Bad Request): partial write: max-series-per-database limit exceeded: (1000000) dropped=10

I can’t tell if this is related to our machines or not but thats the only error i can find.

This is an error from InfluxDB meaning the database you are trying to write to has exceeded the maximum amount of series. Here was a previous discussion about this error Max-series-per-database limit exceeded 1000000, error question - #2 by Anaisdg and some docs on too many series: https://docs.influxdata.com/influxdb/v1.8/concepts/schema_and_data_layout/#avoid-too-many-series