Task scheduled but status failed

Hi,

I have created a task with a bucket name “bucket1”. It has data and I can able to view the data and able to create table in influx and Grafana. But when I have scheduled the task for every 10 min or 15 min, it is showing status failed and when I checked the viewlogs file, it is showing message as “Bucket not found”. Can you help me how to resolve this

Regards
Sudheer

are you sure that you are typing the correct name of the bucket?

just a reminder. the “bucket” is where your data is stored.

you can create as many buckets as you want and the very first line on the flux script is the call from that “bucket”

from(bucket: "nameOftheBucketWhereDataIs")

Hi,

Task is created from notebook–>schedule a task. In that we will write a influx query. after that I can able to display the data in that (If the bucket name is wrong, it can’t display the data in the notebook). But after exporting it as a task, it is failing and showing an error message as “Bucket not found”.

Regards
Sudheer

Never used notebooks, I just tried and works just fine for me everything done in the notebook was exported in the task with the correct bucket name, have you tried copying and pasting the task flux query in data explorer and see if it triggers any error?

also, it’s kind of difficult to help you without looking your code or at least a screenshot.

Hi,

I have tried this flux query in data explorer,notebook and grafana, it is displaying the correct data, but in the notebook when the task was scheduled it was failing.

Regards
Sudheer