A few days ago one of my sensors sent completely wrong data which caused my statistics to be completely wrong. I looked for a way to remove the wrong data and since dropping doesn’t work when filtering by values I found a workaround that suggested inserting the whole table into a new one, dropping the original table and inserting it back. It seemed to have worked at first as all my data without the wrong values was back. But since then all new data that was written got a _1 appended to the tag name and I can not find a way to read that data from the database.
Unfortunately I noticed this way too late and even though I made a backup before I tried the “fix”, going back to that would cause several days of data being lost and I would like to avoid that.
I am running InfluxDB v1.7.6