Is influxDB can be embedded in an android device?

Hey, Im new to influxdb and i just wanna ask you if influxDB can be embedded in an android device like we do with SQLite and if not, can you please provide me with some advices, i really need help ! Thank you

Can you use the Java SDK?

Im using react native

There are a few community libraries for telemetry with react native (like this one), but nothing like a general use case library that I know of. It’s definitely possible, but it depends on what you’re trying to do.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply @katy i will try with this library, and i have another question about the influxdb schema, before i was using Rdbms, and when i’m trying to switch now to influxdb i can’t put the right schema because i’m struggling with joins and from what i read there is no joins between measurements in influxdb right ? So i don’t know if influxDB is the right database for my needs. Hope you can help ! I can provide you with my schema if you can give me some advices.
Thanks

It’s true that if you’re using InfluxQL, you can’t do joins. But if you enable our new query language, Flux, you can do joins. Read about it here and see if it does what you need.

Okay i will try it
Thanks.

1 Like