Problem: Integrating InfluxDB into android

Hello !!
As I am developing an application on Android using Java (Java1.8). I would like to connect to InfluxDB on a remote server. Refer from InfluxAPI documentation, I am using influxdb-java library and using android min api level 22.
The problem is while connecting to the InfluxData server, it crashes and show errors:

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<org.influxdb.impl.-$$Lambda$InfluxDBImpl$fFpZuhSxlxar1tU5_rdnRDDDF2k>
Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<org.influxdb.impl.-$$Lambda$InfluxDBImpl$fFpZuhSxlxar1tU5_rdnRDDDF2k>

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn’t find class “java.util.concurrent.atomic.LongAdder” on path: DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/com.ohs_engineering.smartsenscloud-1/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/vendor/lib, /system/lib]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:56)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Class not found using the boot class loader; no stack available

Kindly help!! Moreover, Is it possible to integrate InfluxDB into android or is there any other way? Kindly let me know.

Hello @shobhit.gupta,
Welcome! I’m not sure I can be of much help personally, but I’ll ask around. However, perhaps something in this android accelerometer2influx could be useful to you?

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it is little useful to me.