I have a machine learning model, and I’m using InfluxDBv2 to store data. How can I set up a process to automatically input any incoming data into InfluxDB directly into my machine learning model?
I’d need a little more info on that.
But I’d suggest using a client library and maybe…
- message queues like kafka or rabbitmq
- webhooks and apis to trigger external actions so whenever data goes to influx aslo send to your model
- cloud functions like lamda, GCFunctions, azure functions to process data and feed it into influxdb on a schedule
- ETL tools like quix or mage.ai to pipe data into influxdb and into your machine learnign model
- stream processors like apache flink or storm
etc…it really depends