How to open .tsm files

Hello everyone, I’m new to InfluxDB and now I’m using InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 on Windows 10 for a project. The task is to open a database composed by a .manifest file, a .meta file and a set of Time Series in .tsm files. How can I load them on InfluxDB to analyze them? May I need to convert them in another dataformat and then analyze them?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hello @Cre,
What are you looking to do with them? What version of influx are you using?

At first, thank you for your reply. I’m using Free Plan of InfluxDB 2.0 Cloud. My purpose is to analyze data in order to see trends, determine faults, etc. After this analysis phase, I need to design an interface in order to visualize and display trends.

Hello @Cre,
Im a little bit confused. The InfluxDB 2.0 Cloud UI lets you explore your data and create visualizations and dashboards, so you can analyze data and see trends, determine faults, etc (so you don’t have to design an interface). If you’re looking to build your own web app, you could use Giraffe (or the plotting library of your choice) and the JS client?

Hello,
The database that I have to analyze has been built up using InfluxDB and I thought that using InfluxDB to open the files tsm would be the solution to my problem. Isn’t it possible with InfluxDB? Sorry, I forgot to say that the design phase isn’t related to InfluxDB by now.