Failed to query data for all time periods

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance regarding an issue I have encountered while using InfluxDB as the database for my project. Currently, I am running InfluxDB version 2.0.7 and starting it up using the influxd command.

The problem I am facing is that I am able to successfully query data from a specific measurement within a bucket for the past two days. However, any data beyond this time range seems to be inaccessible. This applies to all data within the measurement; I am unable to retrieve any of it. I am uncertain as to the cause of this issue and how to rectify it.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide in resolving this matter. It would be immensely helpful if you could shed some light on why this problem is occurring and offer any potential fixes or workarounds.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise. I am looking forward to hearing from you and finding a solution to this issue.

Hello @chaochao,
If you don’t include the measurement do you get any data back?
Can you share the query that does work?
Thats super strange what if you use |>range(start:-100d) or actually put in a different timestamp?

What I mean is that I can retrieve data when querying within the past 24 hours, but if I try to query beyond two days, even setting the start time to 0, I am unable to retrieve any data. This phenomenon occurs randomly, and I have not identified a consistent pattern for reproducing it. However, it has happened a few times already, and I am feeling stuck in terms of finding a solution. I hope to receive your assistance in this matter.