Copy/Paste issue in Data Explorer

Dear All,

I just noticed, that when I try to put a long(ish) query on the clipboard, i.e. Copy, only the first few lines and the last lines are actually copied, so when I paste the content in another application, i.e. Notepad (but I tried others as well), I can see the first few lines, the last few lines and three dots in between, like this:

tableGPSAccuracy = from(bucket: "home_assistant")
  |> range(start: v.timeRangeStart, stop: v.timeRangeStop)
      |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_measurement"] == "device_tracker.bernadett_mate10")
            |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_field"] == "gps_accuracy")
  |> drop(columns: ["_start", "_stop", "domain", "_measurement", "entity_id", "source", "_field"])

tableLatitude = from(bucket: "home_assistant")
  |> range(start: v.timeRangeStart, stop: v.timeRangeStop)
    |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_measurement"] == "device_tracker.bernadett_mate10")
…ResultTable = join(tables: {tTmp1: tableTmp1, tTmp2: tableTmp2}, on: ["_time"], method: "inner")

ResultTable |> yield()

I wonder if this is something specific to my setup (Windows 10 Pro 64, Firefox) or something generic.

Also, while we are on the subject, Cut doesn’t work for me either. I tried Ctrl-X, Shift-Del, and with the mouse in the local menu, none of them work. Any idea why?

Figured it out:

In my Firefox about:config settings the setting dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled was disabled. Enabling it solved the all copy/paste related problems.