Buckets list capped at page limit

Hello there,

I am using Influx v2 Beta to collect time series data from a wide variety of sources, and for each of this sources we need about 3 or 4 buckets (one for the values themselves, two filled by a task for monitoring / aggregation purposes, sometimes another situational one).

We use InfluxDB v2 visualizer and boards to generate and view graphs, for now it completely does the trick.

Problem is, it seems we have too many buckets now, and when selecting a bucket in the query builder to make a graph, we are missing the buckets at the “bottom” of the alphabetical order.
I understand the web app is using the API which itself is paginated, but is there a way to get around this limit?

Thanks

Hello there, I have the same issue, looking at the symptoms, I noticed the bucket query is performed with limit=100, which of course explains the behavior. It seems this limit is fixed to that value in the code. Appreciate your guidance on how to change it for custom compilation.
thanks
Noah

Update:
Workaround
I found this pull request. fix: set bucket limit to 100 by 121watts · Pull Request #17336 · influxdata/influxdb · GitHub
pretty much it describe how to sort this out momentarily.
files to update and recompile by yourself
ui/src/resources/constants/index.ts
paging.go
change the limit to a value that fits your needs.
Thanks for the great work influxdb team, this project is awesome and very neat !