Originally published at: https://www.influxdata.com/blog/release-announcement-telegraf-1-4-3-influxdb-1-3-7-and-chronograf-1-3-10/
New releases for InfluxDB 1.3.7, Telegraf 1.4.3 & Chronograf 1.3.10 are now available:
- Chronograf 184.108.40.206 -- release notes
- Millisecond precision drill-down within the dashboards.
- CSV file export of data displayed within a dashboard cell. Previously this was only available within the Data Explorer
- Independent time ranges can be displayed within the cells of the dashboards.
- Manual refresh option for the dashboards.
In addition, we have three maintenance releases available now:
- Telegraf 1.4.3 -- release notes
- InfluxDB 1.3.7 -- release notes
- InfluxEnterprise 1.3.7 -- release notes
deletecommands being issued. We uncovered a few circumstances that could lead to broader data deletion than anticipated. We recommend customers who plan to leverage
deleteon a regular basis to upgrade to 1.3.7 immediately.
The binaries for the open source release can be found on our downloads page.
For our InfluxEnterprise customers, log in to the InfluxEnterprise portal and download the binaries from there.