- Influxdb 1.7
- Python client libraries (using data frame client)
- Windows 10 or Ubuntu 18.04
Rather simple, but longer running query: some aggregations per second over one day.
- I don’t mind the query taking 91s or more. This could be ok.
- Unfortunately, at 91 seconds after the launch of the query, I get this exception:
HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘MyInfluxServer’, port=8086): Read timed out. (read timeout=30).
- As a guess, I just tried to Increase the timeout on the urllib3 pool manager in my main code.
This doesn’t seem to change anything.
- Taking a smaller period in order to reduce the query time.
That works fine, but I would prefer not to chop up the query too much.
Handling a query of a few minutes should not be a problem, should it?
- I also looked into other timeouts mentioned in the spec, like the subscriber timeout, but that doesn’t seem to be the right one, is it?
How can this timeout be prevented?