Problem Bucket SQL error

Hi team
First of all, thank you for being able to participate in the forum. I have a problem that I would appreciate if someone can help me.
I am reading data from some sensors with node red and sending them to influx db cloud. The error message I get is this;
Error while planning query: SQL error: ParserError(“Expected end of statement, found: SELECT”): rpc error: code = InvalidArgument desc = Error while planning query: SQL error: ParserError(“Expected end of statement, found: SELECT” )
I have tried activating “Schema Browser” but it doesn’t work either.
Can someone help me please? I am starting to learn and I am a beginner.
Thank you so much
Caesar V

That error is saying you have something else after what looks like a valid query. What are you aiming to do with 2-3 queries in a single batch? You might be able to insert a semicolon between your queries to get to it run, but I’m not sure what the results will end up as :slight_smile:

First of all, thank you very much for the help.
Sometimes I have difficulties because my language is not English and all the software is in this language, so I really appreciate your help.
The problem arises because I wanted to be able to see the lines of multiple values at the same time on the chart just below the script (the same way I do with grafana installed on a local PC server). When I tried to select “group”, I started having problems. I guess it’s because I made a mistake and that is not the function to see several values at the same time.
Could the problem possibly come from here?
If I delete the script and repeat it again, the error disappears.
How can I see several variables at the same time on the same graph?
Thank you very much again, because I am starting to learn with influxDB.

Are you after a coloured line series on a single chart for each of these fields?

Can you attach the raw data of 2-3 records of each of these fields you have?

My guess is that you may need to rearrange the data (pivot-longer)

Ok
Than you very much
I’m tried to do it and i’m going to tell you