No response when send delete request via Web API for InfluxDB OSS 2.7

The problem is not happen every time, but if happened, it will alwasy no response all the time.
At beginning, delete request is ok, the data also be deleted, but in somtime, the delete reqeust will failed, it’s not return 400 or 404 or other error code, it just no response until HttpRequest overtime.
When no response happened firstly, it will alwasy no response all the time.
I try to send delete request in Postman with HttpRequest, no resonse either.
I also try to delete data with InfluxCli (Influx.exe), also no response.

The json body of delete request is good, because will succeed at beginning.
{
“start”: “yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss.fffZ”,
“stop”: “yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss.fffZ”,
“predicate”: “_measurement=xxx”
}

My version is InfluxDB OSS2.7.
Who knows why?

I have workaround solution, but I wnat to know the root cause, and how to slove the problem.

More informations:

1. The data was still in DB, even restart the computer.
  2. But when restart the computer, and try to delete the data again, it will succeed (return succeed response), and data is gone.
  3. There are only two datas in InfluxDB measurement, and one in the delete time period.

Hello @Atlas_Liu,
Unfortunately, I have no idea what the root cause could be. I think sometimes tokens expire without a known cause and users have to generate a new one. But I don’t know why you would see that error and then the error disappears. Unfortunately 2.x is on maintenance mode, so I don’t think I’ll be able to get an engineer to provide input on this.

You can learn more about the future of OSS here:

Thank you for you reply. I used the super token which was created at first time when InflusDB registered. So it will not expire. Howover the InfluxCli did not respond either, indicating that it was not a token issue. For now, I will still use the workaround solution. Thank you.