I would like to insert the data of a linux Taskmanager (top) into influx db.
- 100 snapshots of
toptaken and parsed by an existing python program.
- write them into influx
- Summarize every value of the 100 Snapshots to their average, min and max value
- Those 100 snapshots will be taken monthly for every new released Software version
- In the end I want a graph with the software versions on X and the e.g. CPU utilization on Y. The single graphs are the cpu utilization of the running binaries.
Softwareversion → Binary → CPU, Mem, …
- How should I design the data scheme to get all info into the database?
- can I actually have more values for one measurement?
- The timestamp is irrelevant, what counts is Softwareversion+interation index.
- How many buckets do I need? One per sample?