Influx filtering not returning any data, without filter too much

I am running a piece of software at home which enables my electric vehicle to charge only with surplus solar power.
Yesterday I tried adding a so called defined vehicle to be able to log more statistics/sessions.
Today however I saw that it messed up one of my Grafana dashboards:

Previously it only showed the left 3 phases, but now it also shows (outdated/last) values of a stale record:

Query is as follows:

from(bucket: "EVCC")
  |> range(start: 0)
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_field"] == "l3" or r["_field"] == "l2" or r["_field"] == "l1")
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["loadpoint"] == "Alfen")
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_measurement"] == "chargeCurrents")
  |> last()

However if I filter on vehicle = “” then I don’t get any data back. How can I get rid of those 3 bars on the right (Ford).

My data structure is as below (special attention to 12h time range, no filter vehicle)

Versus 24h (filter vehicle)

Hello @Energyfloww,
I’m sorry I’m not quite sure I understand your problem.
Are you saying that when you literally filter for vehicle = "" you don’t get any data back?
That makes sense to me. You can’t filter for no value. Have you tried filtering for a specific vehicle?

The difference in the two graphs in the InfluxDB UI could be due to the automatically applied aggregate window. I’d navigate to to the script editor first and make sure that you’re aggregating your data by the same interval or remove that aggregatewindow function entirely first.

I’m not entirely sure what youre trying to point out between the two graphs in influxdb. Can you please describe what you expect to see in both?