We’re planning to do some research around data ingestion from cloud-native data sources. We’re seeking candidates with data residing in a cloud environment that they are currently or planning to monitor with a paid solution. They don’t need to currently be using InfluxDB Cloud, but that would be a major plus.
If you have any friends or family who meet these criteria, they can sign up here to be considered.
InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the open source time series database. Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by IoT devices, applications, networks, containers and computers.
Must have data from ONE of the following data sources:
- AWS (Cloudwatch, ECS, Kinesis etc)
- GCP (StackDriver, Pub Sub,etc)
- Azure (EventHub, etc.)
- Web Cloud source (Particle, GitHub, The Things Network, other webhook configuration)
What to expect:
- ~ 45 min research Zoom video call with product and engineering
- Connect to the Zoom call from a laptop not a phone so that you can share your screen if needed
- We will have prepared questions and walkthrough design prototypes
- Get a sneak peek at exciting new InfluxDB Cloud ingestion features
- Get $100 in InfluxDB cloud credits, a $25 gift card or Influx socks!