Combine two measurements and plot in Grafana

Hello, everyone! First poster here.

I’m using the Jenkins InfluxDB plugin to store metrics about my Jenkins instance and I’m trying to plot them using Grafana.

I want to combine two measurements and have one as the X axis of a bar chart, and the other as the Y chart.
In the following example, I want to have the build_number as the X axis and the build_time measurement as the Y axis.
What’s the best way to achieve this result? I’ve tried using the join() function, but I didn’t get the results I was expecting.

_start:time                      _stop:time           _field:string     _measurement:string     build_result:string                                instance:string     project_name:string  project_namespace:string        project_path:string                      _time:time                  _value:int
------------------------------  ------------------------------  ----------------------  ----------------------  ----------------------  ---------------------------------------------  ----------------------  ------------------------  -------------------------  ------------------------------  --------------------------
2023-12-11T17:35:31.101733947Z  2023-12-12T17:35:31.101733947Z            build_number            jenkins_data                 FAILURE                                            ***           InfluxDB Test               Test_folder  Test_folder/InfluxDB Test  2023-12-12T13:31:58.113000000Z                          14

------------------------------  ------------------------------  ----------------------  ----------------------  ----------------------  ---------------------------------------------  ----------------------  ------------------------  -------------------------  ------------------------------  --------------------------
2023-12-11T17:35:31.101733947Z  2023-12-12T17:35:31.101733947Z              build_time            jenkins_data                 FAILURE                                            ***           InfluxDB Test               Test_folder  Test_folder/InfluxDB Test  2023-12-12T13:31:58.113000000Z                        1784

Essentially I’m trying to convert this dashboard (Jenkins Build Status | Grafana Labs) to Flux and to the new InfluxDB plugin version.

Thanks in advance.

@MCSAntunes Can you share the query you have? I don’t think it will be hard, but I want to make sure I know what you’re actually working with.