Options for paid assistance?

Last summer I set up an InfluxDB 1.8 on Debian running on AWS and sending data to it from Node-RED every 1 minute. It started as a small test but has worked flawlessly, so I would like to do a few things in the coming months…

1. Migrate data from MSSQL spanning about 3 years (2018-2020) to the same InfluxDB. This would mean converting MSSQL date/time fields to Influx timestamps.
  2. (upon completion of #1), migrate the whole thing to InfluxDB 2.0 since that is apparently where the future is headed, and we are at a good point to do that now.

I have about 100 other things that I can do with my time (IT is not my thing…I just muddled through some tutorials to get set up and running) so wanted to know the best place(s) to look for paid InfluxDB experts / freelancers / programmers / etc. who can assist me with #1 and #2 above. I am happy to pay Influx, but they do not seem to have options that I can find for this purpose.

Hi Grant,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew