Delete all measurement start with

It’s probably me who didn’t understand how to delete, but the problem is this, I want to delete all the measurements that begin with nh
I launched the command influx.exe delete --bucket homeassistant --start 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z -stop 2024-03-28T23:00:00Z --predicate "_measurement=nh" and actually the data inside isn’t there, but I really want to remove it from view

@manustar The delete predicate has to be an exact string match. Also, there’s some syntax errors in your command.

Run the following command for each measurement you want to delete:

influx.exe delete --bucket homeassistant --start 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z --stop 2024-03-28T23:00:00Z --predicate '_measurement="nh_btcusdc_rate"'

I have already tried to delete individually, but the result is the same, it deletes the data but the metric remains

I’m not sure what this means. Are you saying that nh_btcusdc_rate still appears when you list measurements? If that’s the case, it could be a few things:

• You need to hard refresh the Data Explorer. That list of is populated on load and doesn’t update unless you refresh.
  • You may need to rebuild your indexes to reflect the delete measurement.