I’m looking for suggestions on creating a “sampled down” buckets architecture using Influx 2 OSS.
To provide a concept example:
- my data source is 100 signals at 1000Hz.
- the data would go in a first “High Speed” bucket with a 2h retention time
Then this is where I would need suggestions. I’d like to automate the sampling down of the data in different bucket with extended retention time (like an historian/log system for instance)
- 1Hz bucket (1 week retention)
- 0.1 Hz bucket (1 month retention)
- and may be a 1x point / min bucket.
What would be the option within INflux tools to create some kind of automation that automatically copy the data over to the other buckets ?
Ideally, I don’t want to manage this in my application.
All my application would do is to push the data to the High Speed bucket, then the rest would be handle by something setup in Influx.
Thank you for ideas and suggestions.